NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Dress Up Swissies ~ C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! We are just beginning our AMAZING NEW RELEASE week for C.C. Designs! Today is the first day and I am using SUPER CUTE Dress Up Swissies Clear Stamp Set. They are so darn adorable with all the different clothes you can put on them, I had to do a whole card with them with all the different skin tones.

 


I wanted to showcase the Dress Up Swissies most of all, so I made this card very simple. I was thinking of using the sentiment "Happy Birthday" so it would look like a party... but what I truly wanted to do was put the stacked letters "Friendship is.." on there with the sentiment "for someone special" but alas there was no room. Hence why I left it with no sentiment. 

 

I really love how her fuzzy little socks came out!! 

 


This little dress was a bit of a challenge. I wanted to make it white with red and black polka dots. However, when making the dress white the red smeared a little bit more than I had planned. You will see how I made the change when you watch the video. But my thought was Disney.. 

 


 

This sweet little ballerina, I just love her dress. I was not sure if I was going to be able to make the roses small enough to go on there but I did!! I am so excited about that! 



 

 The last little sweet Swissie, I decided to do my favorite blue. I thought orange would look fun as well. I love blue and orange together, even though I normally reserve that for a boys card. 

You can also see that I used a bit of lace behind the scalloped rectangle. Meadow actually took charge on the dew drops and added them as I finished the card. She is so sweet to me, always.

COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: Caucaisan E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Latino: E13, 11, 21, 35, R20, 30 
African American: E13, 15, 31, 33, 35, R21 
 
Hair: 
Brown: E23, 25, 27, 29 
Auburn: E19, 23, 25, 27, 29 
Blonde: E50, 51, 53, 55 
Black: C4, 5, 7, 8, 9 
 
Clothes: 
Ballerina: 
Pink: R81, 83, 85, RV10, 00 
Greens: G24, 28 
Star: Y00, 11, 15 
 
Blue dress with socks: 
Blues: B000, 00, 01, 02 
Green: YG03, 01 
 
Red Dress: 
Reds: R59, 29, 17, 05 
Black: C5, 7, 8, 9 
Soles of shoes: Y26, W5 
 
Blue and Orange Polka Dot Dress & Shoes: 
Blues: B04, 00, 01 
Orange: YR02, 14, 16, 18 
White: C3, 2, 1, 00 
 
Heart Jammies & Bunny Slippers: 
Pink: R81, 83, 85 
Grey: C4, 3, 2, 1, 00

 

If you like my cards join me for...

 

 If you cannot see the Copic coloring video of the Dress Up Swissies please see it on my YouTube channel.







SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments