Card of the Month Club - Amanda Jayne Designs

 

 

Hey all! Wow this is my second post for today! Happy Thursday indeed! I just couldn't wait any longer to show you this months Card of the Month! This month I am featuring the soooo very cute

Chloe Holding Large Flower Digital Stamp from Amanda Jayne Designs. I just love this stamp! 

 


I was even more excited when Amanda Jayne said she would sponsor the club! So all my members received a very special discount to her store. Just melted my heart that she was willing to do that for us. 

 


I colored sweet Chloe as a white and brown cow... however I think I want to color her again as a brown and white cow.... she is so cute there is just so many different cards you could use this sweet little stamp for. 

 


I decided to use her for a someone special card using the sentiment from the NEW RELEASE Dress Up Swissies from C.C. Designs. I also love the digital paper I used to go with the card. It made it ever so sweet! 

 


I also used my sweet flowers that I love so much, and lace. Of course the last thing I added was a bit of dew drops.

I was so happy to share all these things with my Card of the Month Club members, as they got everything in their packages except for the images.


COPIC COLORS: 

Flower:
B000, 01, 02 Y00, 11, 15
C0, 1
G24, 28, YG21, 23, 25

Chloe:
C0, 1, 2,
R00, 01, 02
E21, 23, 25

Grass: G24, 28, YG21, 23, 25, 97 

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments