NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Hammock Days - The Paper Shelter Challenge #508


 Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using Hammock Days Digital Stamp for the wonderful theme of World Book Day! If i had a hammock I can say that this would be me completely, all day!! 

 


I love the stamp itself is beautiful. You can have her pre-colored if you wish. However, I of course decided to color her. You can see the video below, or on YouTube

 



There is a beautiful paper that comes with the stamp, however I decided to use trees that I have from my Silhouette in different sizes. the idea behind doing them this way was to have the smaller ones in the back looking as if they are in the distance. 




The cloud stencil a friend of mine gave me so I am not quite sure where it came from, but it is my favorite. I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink for the clouds. 
 



Of course, the last thing I added was the lovely dew drops that I love so much.

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E21, 23, 25
Eyes: G24, 21
Hammock: E40, 41, 43, 23
Clothes & Blanket: BG11, 10, 23, 15, RV10, 00
Yellow: Y13, 11, 00
Grass: YG21, 23, 25, 99, G24, 28
Trees: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47, G21, 24, YG23, 25


Enjoy my cards? How about play along with me once a month and join my Card of the Month Club! 

 



You can see the Hammock Days Copic coloring video on my YouTube channel if it doesnt play for you here.

 






SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments