COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Sweet Swissies NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! We are just beginning our AMAZING NEW RELEASE week for C.C. Designs! Today is the first day and I am using the ever so CUTE Sweet Swissies Clear Stamp Set. I will

always say that these are such cute stamps because lets face it, I am obsessed with everything CC Designs!  These little girls are at the top of the list!


 I didn't want to take away from the Sweet Swissies so I wanted just a basic design for the card. I started to color the Lollipops just a basic way, which you will see on the Copic coloring video. 



However, I did change it up later after I decided to make it a swirl. I am really happy that I did because I liked it much better! It really wasn't hard but if you would like me to make a video on how I did it, please just leave me a comment and I will get it done.

 


You can also see that I decided to put a bit of lace on the card to liven it up a bit from just the basic design. I like to have texture and fun things to look at on my cards, but I don't like taking away from the adorable images. 

 


The last thing that I did was to add some dew drops... you all know that is what I will be doing. If I don't add them my daughter Meadow will make sure that I do... she says that sequins and dew drops are like ice cream... they make everything better.

COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83
Teal: BG10, 11, 23, 15
Yellow: Y11, 13, 15
White: C0, 1
Blue: B000, 00, 01
Chocolate: E21, 23, 25, 27

 

 If you cannot see the Copic coloring video of the Sweet Swissies please see it on my YouTube channel.




SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments