COLORING VIDEO: Ellie - The Paper Shelter Challenge #506


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using Ellie Digital Stamp for the very sweet challenge theme of Pastels. You all know this is going to be an easy one for me as I love to color nice and soft with sweet colors.
 
 

 
 I love Ellie she is so sweet with her sweet smile and butterfly friend on her friend. I decided to go with a pink mushroom instead of the traditional red cap mushroom. I thought it would look sweeter and go with the theme of the challenge.
 


 
The sentiment I made by cutting the letters out on my silhouette I think are perfect for her and her little butterfly friend. But I am also sending the card to a very sweet friend of mine. 
 


 
 I stacked the word friend... I know that I am a little late with this element on a card, but I am LOVING IT! I have so much fun doing these things and I love the way that it looks! 




I absolutely LOVE the digital paper I used. I had been looking for something with daisies on it, that was soft and pretty. This was perfect! I have the links for you down on my supply list. 
 
 

 
I also used the flowers that I have been hanging onto for so long. I am happy that I get to use these more often and remember to use them again. 
 
The last thing I added to the card was the ... yes dew drops you guessed it!

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Eyes & Butterfly: BV08, 11, 13, 00
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83
Wings: B00, 000, 0000
Yellows: Y13, 11, 15
Blue Greens: BG10, 11, 23, 15
White: C0, 1
Mushroom Stem: E41, 42, 43, 44

You can see the Ellie Copic coloring video on my YouTube channel if it doesnt play for you here





SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. absolutely beautiful coloring. Love this card layout: esp the two tone words being stacked to look like chipboard, too. Thank you for sharing..........trying to get caught up on posts from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!