The Most Adorable Bunny - The Paper Shelter Challenge # 504 Animals


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using The Most Adorable Easter Bunny Digital Stamp. I love this bunny so much! She is just so very sweet with her little Easter eggs. 


 
I had a great time making this shaker card. I LOVE how this sweet little bunny looks on this beautiful egg cut from my silhouette. 


 
 
The sequins I used for the Spring Mix of my own that I made with my daughter from different elements we purchased to put in it. It is so much fun!! 
 
 

There really isn't much to this card since I made such a large shaker and didn't want to take focus away from the sweet little bunny. I did have some old pattern paper that would match her little bow, which wasn't planned, so that was a lot of fun! 

The last thing I added to the card was the ... yes dew drops you guessed it!

COPIC COLORS:


Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Bows: BV0000, 00, 02, 04

Eggs: RV00, 10, R81, BV0000, 00, 02, 04, YG00, 01, 03


If you like my coloring, and would like to know how I colored this image join me on... 

Patreon


SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. I love all the wonderful details on your sweet card, Cristena. Really beautiful. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!