Sheeps Penny Slider Card ~ C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE

 

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! We are half way through the week and what better than a very cute Penny Slider Sheeps card. Sheeps is part of the NEW RELEASE for C.C. Designs! I

again, had a lot of fun making this card with all these little cuties! I can't wait for my friend that I sent this to, to get it in the mail. This card is as sweet as she is.


I think my favorite part about this card is the little ... well all of it haha!! My first idea was to line up all the little sheep and have just one facing forward. BUT THEN! I had the grand idea of doing forward and backside the way I have them, with one jumping over like monster truck rallys haha!! 


I also thought it would be fun to use a bit of acetate to attach a butterfly to the sheep so it looked like she was trying to chase it by jumping over or on her brothers and sisters.  So yes, that little purple butterfly is attached and will move with her. The slider cut out and grass... well all the cuts are from my Silhouette, the links are below.

 


Then how perfect is the sentiment of "Hey Ewe" for either who you are sending the card to or for the little sheep to be saying to the little butterfly friend.

Copic Markers I used are: 

Sheeps: E50, 51, 53
Grass: G24, 28, YG23, 25, 99 (just looks bright in the photo)
Butterflies: R81, RV10, BV02, 000

Distress Oxide Ink for clouds: Tumbled Glass


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Copictopia on Patreon


Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments