COLORING VIDEO:The Little Things - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all!! Happy Thursday!! Only 1 more day until the weekend! It is The Little Things isn't it? Did ya see what I did there? Yep, a little play on the name of the

stamp set. But, it really is the little things that make things big! I am grateful for all the little things that I have had in my life to make my heart full. 

 


 

My mother in law is one of those people that makes my heart smile when I think of her. I will be sending her this card as it fully makes me think of her. 

 


 

I love this little bear! Coloring him and bringing him to life just makes me happy. My mother in law loves the color yellow... so of course I had to make his little flower a sun flower... and add in some yellow gingham paper from the new Hello Spring Digital Paper Pack from Cat's Pajamas. 

 


 

Nothing goes better with this than the ever so cute Wonky Sun cutable file. I use the svg file for this amazing download from The Cat's Pajamas.  I adore this cute sun!! 

I love how the sun came out to shine right when I was taking a close up of the Wonky Sun Cutable, so I had to leave it haha!! 

The last thing I did was I added a few of the dew drops to give it a nice little bit of bling.


COPIC COLORS:

Bear: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 42, 43, 41, R01, 02
Flower: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29, Y19, 15, YG21, 23, 25, G24, 28

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon

 

SUPPLIES:

<  

You can also find the Copic coloring video on YouTube if you can't view it here: 



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube





Comments