So Casual, So Beautiful - New Paper Shelter Challenge


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using So Casual So Beautiful Digital Stamp. The theme of this week's challenge is Your Favorite Past Challenge.. that is easy for me... Layers! Well it was that or Color It... but Layers of course won out! 


I had a great time making this card! The image was perfect for what I wanted to do with this sentiment. 



I am getting pretty good with my Silhouette! I was able to print the sentiment and then cut it out on this coffee cup die with my silhouette.


It was so fun to put a little "lipstick stain" on the top of the coffee up lid.  


The last thing I added besides the sequins was the coffee cup ring stain. I like this one and have even used it on a shirt for my hubby. 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32⁠

Hair: E21, 23, 25, 29⁠

Dress: BG18, 13, 11, E21, 23, 25⁠

Belt and Boots: E31, 33, 35⁠

Cup: G21, 20, E23, 29⁠

Newspaper: E41, 43, 40, YG06, BG02⁠

Bracelet and Straps: Y11, 13⁠



If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon


SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments