Snow Swissie - C.C. Designs

 

Hey all!! Happy Friday!! Best way to start the weekend... is with a very fun card! Today I am featuring Snow Swissie Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I LOVE all of the Swissie stamps! However, I

will be very honest in saying this has to be the first card in a VERY VERY long time that I love so much I want to keep it, forever. THAT is how much I loved bringing this card together with this ADORABLE stamp set!

 

I did make a coloring video for you, but some how the video got messed up and it didn't record without it being completely pixelated.. I am so sorry I will color it again at a later date for you. I really loved coloring this little cutie so I have no problem coloring her again.

 


Plus, it will give me a chance to color darker yellow polka dots on her skirt... the after thought that I had after I already took the photos. If you look just behind her at the yellow polka dot pattern paper I used it would have tied in perfectly! 

 

The apple cuts that I got from the Silhouette Design Store are PERFECT for this card! I just had to have fun with the apple theme. If you have clicked on my links before for the Silhouette Design Store and they didn't work, no worries I have fixed all that if you need these. 

This apple is actually part of a cute little nugget box, but I didn't want to make the box... just wanted the apple. That is one thing I love about my silhouette! 

This apple barrel with all the apples is actually a card box. But again I didn't want the whole thing just part of it. So I just cut out the bits that I wanted. One thing I love about the Silhouette is I erased part of the box base used to create this and just put in two lines so the whole thing cut out nice. I love that I can be creative with something that is already finished and put my own spin on it. 

One of the last things I added was the sentiment, which I LOVE. It makes me think of my daughter, Meadow. The other last thing I added was the cute red sequins.

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30⁠
Hair & Shoes: C3, 4, 5, 7, 9⁠
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59, 89⁠
Yellows: Y11, 13, 15, 18⁠
Blues: B000, 01, 04, 05, BG02⁠
Greens: G24, 21 ⁠

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Copictopia on Patreon


Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

 

Comments

  1. OMG - Happy Friday. LOVE this!!!!! So great to see this "Snow White" (m y absolute favorite Princess) card from you. Beautiful coloring (of course) and love the slice of apple, too. Gorgeous. made my day to see it!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!