Sending You Digital Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I hope that you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Today I am using the adorable and one of my favorite sets, Sending You. This set used to be a clear stamp set but

I am so very happy that it got moved over to be digital now. I can't deal without having any of my favoritest bunny stamps in the world.


I absolutely love this little bunny! He is just so cute with his little helicopter. There is another adorable one that is delivering mail as well in the set. 

 


 

 The sentiment sending is actually from the stamp set. I was so thankful that I was able to position the arrow I cut out from my silhouette directly where it needed to be when it cut out. That was so exciting to me since I just started to use it more and more as of late. 

 


The HUGS is just from a font that I have on my computer. I spelled out the word hugs and then cut it out 5 times with red cardstock and 2 times with white cardstock. You can see how it has kind of a red tone in the background. I am really having a lot of fun with the raised letters. 

 


 You can't really see it on the card from the photos but I did add a stenciled cloud background as well to make him really look he was flying through the sky to bring some hugs.


The last thing that I added to the card was some beautiful sequins to the card to add bit of bling.

Copic colors I used are:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Helicopter: R59, 29, 17, 05, C0, 2, 1

Distress Oxide Ink: Salty Ocean for Clouds


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon

 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:  


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments