Love is Chemistry - The Paper Shelter NEW CHALLENGE!


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am using Love is Chemistry Digital Stamp. She is so very cute! I just love her! The theme for challenge

#498 is Red and Pink! Just in time for Valentine's Day! 


I could not resist using her for this card. She is so perfect that I could give her to absolutely anyone! When I make cards I don't always have someone in mind for who they will be going to. For me it is a great thing if a stamp can be used for anyone I may decide to give the card to later. 


This girl fit that bill completely! Plus you can use her for more than Valentine's Day. She could just be used for anyone you love, or maybe even a birthday card. All of her potions and bottles can be for that inspiring scientist in your life as well. I just had to color her hair pink like Frenchie from Greece though. It was so much fun! 

The XOXO is from the silhouette. I am really having a lot of fun with my machine now. In a way messing up my shoulder is a blessing.. it has really shown me how much fun and how many things are on my silhouette machine. I cannot thank my friend Paula enough for showing it to me and giving me the push to fall in love with it. 


The last thing I did was added the little dew drops to the card. I may have a hard time giving this one away as I love it so much.

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11 ,21, R20, 30
Hair: R81, RV00, 10, 95
Pants and Headband: BG11, 13, 15
Reds: R05, 17, 29
Purple and Eyes: V20, 22, 25, 28
Glass and White: C0, 1, 2
Desk: E41, 42, 43, 44


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon



Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments