Doc the Husky ~ C.C. Designs New Release!



Hey all! Happy Monday! I have a very FUN new card and stamp set to show you today. C.C. Designs has a NEW RELEASE this week and first sneaky peeky is of Doc the Husky Clear Stamp Set! It is so very fun and very cute. As you can see I had an amazing time designing the card to go with this set! 


I LOVE the story behind this stamp set! This sweet dog is actually the owner of C.C. Designs sisters dog.. isn't that just the sweetest ever! 


I colored most of the dogs in more of the light grey copics like one that I saw online. All of the fun cut outs are actually from my Silhouette. Yes, you have probably noticed that I am moving more toward using my Silhouette only. I mainly started because I have frozen shoulder that I am trying to get mobility back in. But I have also found a lot of creative freedom in using it! 
 

 Take the words What Up that I stacked up, that is just a font off my computer. I cut it out 6 times in brown and 2 times in vanilla cardstock. I LOVE the life and the feel that it brings to the card. 



I just can't get enough of this cute little guy! I actually colored the dog bone with some E41 but it looks as if you can hardly tell from the photo. The little paw print on the dog house is actually the paw print from the center of that circle of paw prints on the left side of the card. 

The last thing I did to this card was added some clear dew drops.
 

Copic Markers I used are: 

Doc: C00, 01, 03, 04 05, R00, 02, 01
Bone: E41

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Copictopia on Patreon


Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card. Love all the layer made from using your Silhouette. Happy to see you are warming up to using it and making such a pretty card - so much depth! Sori to hear about your shoulder: take care - you need to craft!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cutie cards! also want to make one for my niece. Your design is absolutely stunning!
    sometimes, i also find some ideas to make card from apps on apkfun.com. Today, have more choices from your blog here! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!