COLORING VIDEO: More Grouchy Pets - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday! I have another fun Grouchy Pets card for you, but this time I have also made a coloring video (at the bottom of my post). I am having so much fun with this clear stamp set from CC Designs! This time I decided to go with a poodle in Paris instead of the cats and coffee. I think this poodle is absolutely perfect with her little snooty look haha! 
 

I just love how fun this poodle is. I decided to make her hair a little more fluffy on the top by adding some more curves to it. 


The background paper I actually got from Etsy. It is a digital paper with loads of different patterns that I love. It was so perfect for what I was trying to achieve with the Parisian look for this card. 


I also used the same cut out that I did before on my Silhouette Cameo to make the thought bubble for the fun dog. 

The cuts behind it are also from my Silhouette Cameo. I purchased the files from Etsy. They were supposed to be for a wood cutter machine but they came in SVG so I thought I would give it a go. I think they turned out nice. 


The last things I added were the sequins to the card. I used some nice pink ones and some white holographic ones as well so they would take on the pinks of the card.

COPIC COLORS:

Pink: RV10, 00, 000, R81, 83
Body: E51, 50, 53

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Copictopia on Patreon


Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 

Here is the COLORING VIDEO you want to see

 



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments