Pizza Anyone? Duo Inchies NEW RELEASE C.C. Design

 

Hey all!! Happy Wednesday!! Today is a very fun filled day! I have a preview of another NEW RELEASE stamp set from CC Designs, Duo Inchies. There are so many cute little stamps in this stamp set to pick from it was kind of hard to choose what I wanted to do and work with.


Until, I thought of my son. Yes, the 15 year old turning 16 years old in March that thinks he can live and survive on ... yes pizza, haha! 


The birthday is actually 2 layers of white cardstock and 5 layers of yellow cardstock all cut out and glued together. I used a font called BFC Winter Wishes and cut it out on my Silhouette. 


The happy birthday sentiment is from the C.C. Designs stamp set Birthday Swissies, it just seemed so perfect! The Duo Inchies Stamp Set also has some GREAT sentiments, but not exactly for what I was looking for on this card.This just shows how great all the C.C. Designs stamp sets can work together. 


The last thing I added was some dew drops. Normally I probably would have added some yellow or red sequins ... but my son isn't into sequins haha!

Copic Markers I used are: 

Cheese: Y32, 21, 23, YR23, 21
Sauce & Pepperoni: R35, 37, C9
Crust: E55, 53, 23

Here are my supplies: 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments