Happy Birthday with Duo Inchies - CC Designs


Hey all!! Happy Friday!! Today is a very sweet filled day! I am going to show you how a small card can make a very fun and wow factor kind of impact on the person receiving it. I am using

the very cute Duo Inchies Clear Stamp Set on this sweet 4 x 4 card! Yes only 4 x 4! 


 

Isn't this just the cutest ever! I had so much fun making it. I actually crap packed the bling and things into the shaker of this card. I just love it! Meadow helped me out with which shaker bits to mix and match in the card, so it makes it that much more special. 


 

The birthday sentiment is from the Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set that is also very cute. However, Meadows fave sweets are cupcakes and doughnuts... so guess who this card is for? Yep! Meadow! 


 

I also finished it off with some cute holeless holographic sequins to bring even more fun to the card!

Copic Markers I used are:

Pink: R81, 85, RV10, 00
Purple: V20, 22, 25, 28
Cake: E30, 31, 33, 35, 44
Waffle Cookie: E21, 55
Strawberry: R05, 29, YG07, 09
Doughnut: E33, 35, 30
 

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon


Here are my supplies: 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE card............and again, absolutely gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!