COLORING VIDEOS: Tink! C.C. Designs New Release!!


Hey all!! Holidays are over and it is back to having loads of fun! Today I have a very exciting and happy announcement to make! If you have noticed on my photos in this post, I am now proudly a part of the CC Designs Design Team!  

 My first assignment for this great team is to create something using the NEW RELEASE Tink! It was meant to be! I love Tink! one of my best friends and I say we are Tink and Periwinkle because we are so alike. So, of course I had to mirror Tink and add Periwinke to my card. 


I knew the moment I saw there that is what I wanted to do. Including cutting their wings off to make a new set to put behind them with some 3D foam to make their wings truly look like they were behind them. 

I also wanted to make their cute little fingers touching together. I think they look so sweet.


I made coloring videos of Tink and Periwinkle of course. I don't have a coloring video of how I did the mirroring but if you would like one I am happy to show, you just let me know in the comments. 

I also tried my best to make sure their wings matched, since that is the biggest reason that Tink and Periwinkle are sisters.

I absolutely love the sentiments that come with this stamp set, they are PERFECT! The set also has the sentiment "Believe" besides the one that I have used. I created the texture on the sentiment by cutting it out by running it through my die cut machine 2 times with a Nested Stitched Rectangle Die. 

 
The last thing I added was some little golden dew drops around the card to make it look like fairy dust.

Copic Markers I used are: 

Tink:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53
Greens: YG05, 07, 09 11
Shoe puffs: C0, 1
Wings: BG0000, B000, 00, 01

Periwinkle:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: BV0000, 000, 00
Dress, Shoe Puffs, and Wings: BG0000, B000, 00, 01
Dark Green/Blue: BG70, 72, 75, 78  

Leaves: G28, 24, 21, YG23, 25, 21 

Dont forget to see the videos on YouTube of Tink and Periwinkle 


 


 

Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments