COLORING VIDEO: Koala NEW RELEASE CC Designs

 

Hey all!! Today is a very fun day! I have a preview of another NEW RELEASE stamp set from CC Designs, Koala. This set is so adorable! It actually comes with 2 little girl koalas as well. However, when I saw these little boys all I could think about was putting them in the order of their day. 


The third little koala looks a lot like me about 9pm haha! I just love how cute they are and all the little details. I have made a Copic coloring video of all three of these Koalas that you can find on YouTube or at the bottom of this blog post.


The film strip I actually cut from my silhouette machine, I thought it was perfect for this card. I love how this little koala even looks like he is having fun in the bath, 

A day of laughing is always a good day! You can even change this one out for the one Koala that is holding a birthday cake for a party, making this a birthday card. 


The tag for the sentiment I cut out myself. I used my paper cutter to get the top and bottom edges and then scissors for the end. I love how this sleepy time koala has his little belly hanging out of his shirt haha! Just has to make you smile. 

Last thing I added was some little cute orange dots that I have had FOREVER and not used. I am so happy to be able to use them!

Copic Markers I used are: 

Fur: W0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, R00, 01, 02
Bubbles: BG0000, B00
Wash Tub: E41, 42, 44
Night Outfit: BG11, 13, 23, 45
Pillow: Y00, 11, 13
White: C0, 1
Shirt: YR18, 12

Dont forget to see the videos on YouTube of Koala



Here are my supplies: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments