COLORING VIDEO: Ewe Complete Me - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Oh my goodness! This is my first Cat's Pajamas project this year! Today I am using Ewe Complete Me Digital Stamp. I am so excited to be sharing it with you, I love how it turned out. It was just so much fun to make! I even have a coloring video for you today! You can find it on YouTube or at the bottom of my post.

These two sheep are so darn cute! I made the one facing forward a boy and the one looking to the other the girl. I thought it was honestly funny because she has one little flower in her hand and to me the look of "this is it?" on her face haha!!! 


I used a LOT of bling on this card. I didn't realize what little slots that die cut had, so I just dumped them on and scooted them to the sides haha! My daughter and I were laughing for at least a good hour at the mess I had made. 

 


I have had this song going through my head for DAYS!!!! But I had to use the sentiment from the digi stamp set because my husband LOVES this song. Yes you guessed it this card is for him. I feel that it fits us perfectly. 


It looked a little plain with just the circle. Adding the Heart Wreath really boosted up the cute factor for me. I know it goes over the edge and wont fit in an envelope but that is okay since it will be hand delivered.

The Copic colors I used are:

Sheep fur: E50, 51, 53
Hearts: R29, 17, 05
Legs, Hands and Ears: C4, 3, 2, 1


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon

 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:  

Here is the video you have been looking for: 


 

 If it does not work for you here in my blog you can see the Ewe Complete Me Coloring Video on YouTube.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!