VIDEO TUTORIAL: Christmas Photo Gift Card Wallet Featuring CC Designs


Hey all!! Here is the project that you have all heard me talking about. I have been doing all the Copic coloring videos for the cutie little Swiss Pixies from CC Designs for this cute little wallet! I love this wallet because there are just so many different things you can do with it!


 I really wanted to have one of the little Swiss Pixies on the front but as you can tell, it looks like the Merry Christmas and the Snowflake dies are more than enough for this belly band. 

I cut each of the two dies so that there would be an extra little layer to shadow and make each of the dies stand out. But you will see how I did all of that in the Video Tutorial on YouTube. I have been told that putting the videos in my post is making load times slow on my blog and email... but you can see it over on YouTube for sure! 


Don't they all just look so darn cute on there? I just love them!! Here is another photo but with the little pocket cards out. 

 


Again, if you want to see the video tutorial of how I made this cute wallet you can see it over at YouTube.

Here is a close up of Gingerbread Lucy, her Copic coloring video is also on YouTube. 

 

 

Here is a close up of Lightbulb Lucy, her Copic coloring video is also on YouTube.

 


  Here is a close up of Reindeer Lucy and Christmas Rose, you can see their videos on YouTube as well.

Cutting guide: 

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock:
(1) 12 x 4 1/2 Score at 1 3/4, 2, 5 3/8, 8 3/4
(1) 5 1/4 x 3 Score at 1

Very Vanilla Cardstock:
(1) 11 7/8 x 4 3/8
(3) 6 1/2 x 4 3/8 Score at 2, 5
(3) 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 

Chocolate Chip Cardstock:
(1) 5 1/4 x 3 Score at 1
(3) 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 

Old Olive Cardstock:
(1) 9 7/8 x 1 1/2
(1) 5 1/4 x 3
Score at 1

Here are the supplies I used for the card: (Please note: images used on this project are retired but you can change them out for your favorites)





I hope you enjoyed my post today.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. My 'cute' comment on FB really doesn't convey how lovely this creation really is. Yes, it is cute....and so much more! Love it....off to watch your video! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a nice surprise to see this morning. LOVE this project. Soooo cute. Yje images are waaay too sweet. Wallet for gift cards (or mini messages) are absolutely a great idea. Thank you for showing this project in one of my favorite colors. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!