There's a Penguin In My Cocoa - Paper Shelter Christmas Break Challenge

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Today I am using There's A Penguin In My Cocoa from The Paper Shelter. Not only do I have a fun card for the Christmas Break Challenge for you, but  have a new video for you as well! While putting this card together

I decided that I would show you how I did all the layers by making a video. 


I had so much fun with this card. I started out by making a coloring video for There's a Penguin In My Cocoa itself. I love this image so much, I am happy that I finally had a chance to use it.  

 


Who can resist this little penguin! just so cute. I normally do everything kind of the same color so I am happy I went out of my comfortable box with the colors of the gifts to make everything stand out on its own. 


 

 I had just enough glitter paper to make these cute little snowflakes to go behind the Night Before Christmas Pattern Paper. 


some of the last things I added were the little red dew drops that I had in my stash. I don't have to many left from last year so I will have to be sure to get some more.

The Copic markers I used are:

Red: R05, 17, 27, 29, 89
Blue: BG11, 15, 23, 18
Green: (my new fave combo) YG11, 09, 07, 05
Black: C6, 4, 3
Mellows: E40, 41, 42
Brown: E41, 42, 43, 44
White: W00, 1, 2
Spoon: C0, 1, 3
Penguin's eyes: B00, 01, 02
Penguin's cheeks: R00, 01
Orange: YR18, 15, 12
Cocoa: E57, 25, 23, 21

 
 

 



Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments