12 Days of Crafting - Day 12 with The Cat's Pajamas



There’s no time for crafting like the Holidays. Cristena here, for a fun and fabulous day! Today is the last day of the 12 Days of Crafting with The Cat's Pajamas, I am kind of sad this has been so much fun!

 


 

 

Today I am sharing with you a VERY CUTE Treat Box/ Gift Card Holder! They are wonderful to use as quick gifts to give to your postal workers, delivery people, and stocking stuffers, of course!

 

 

It was so fun making this cute little thing that I had to do a video tutorial for you on YouTube. I used Skating Bunny and Ski Bunny Digital Stamps. They are so very cute and I love them to death! But, then I love all bunnies!

 


This treat holder will allow you to put a gift card on one side, and a treat inside a cute little window on the other.


I also made Copic coloring videos for you. If you would like to watch them you can find them on my YouTube as well.

 

Skating Bunny Video

 

Ski Bunny Video 

 

The Copic colors I used for each one are:

Bunnies: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 89
Greens: YG05, 07, 09 11

Here is my supply list: 

 

 

 

To help you play along, get 25% off all our Digis Stamps and Cutable SVGS from November 26 thru December 25. And, our Digis Stamps and Cutable SVGS are immediately downloadable in your TCP account once you purchase them. Now, that’s instant gratification! So, play along with us during the 12 Days of Crafting Challenge.

 

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this fun project and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.
You can join the party here with all your creations! 
 
Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) It was so very fun to make this little treat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!