On Point Fall Tote - La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!!! Tell me... how much are you LOVING the La-La Land Crafts NEW RELEASE??? Isn't it great!! I am playing with On Point today. I actually made

this as a class for the La-La Land Crafts retreat this year, but those of you that know me from my Stampin' Up! days know that I have been making this cute little tote for years! 

 


This patchwork tote has been one of my favorites always!!! It is so fun and easy to make. Add a few ADORABLE hedgehogs in with some amazing NEW RELEASE It's Fall Y'all paper... and you have a great Thanksgiving gift for any friend, neighbor or relative. 

 

 

I used the new Pumpkin and Autumn Things Dies on this cute tote. 

 

 

If you want to find out how I made these ribbon flowers you can find the video tutorial on my YouTube channel under Ribbon Flower Tutorial. It is a very old video so please be kind. 

 

 

We can't forget the tag. Every tote needs a cute little tag right? This one was made with the Pierced Scalloped Circles and the Double Stitched Circles Dies. Add in Autumn Things Die and a cute hedgie and it is perfect! 



 

Of course, I had to use the cute little On Point hedgies for some nice matching cards as well. 

 


The Copic Colors I used are:

Pumpkin: YR12, 14, 16, 18, 24, YG63, 67, 97
Hedgehogs: E40, 41, 42, 43, 33, 18, 25, YR21, R, 00, 01, E97, 95
Acorns: E08, 99, 97, 23, 25, 27. 29
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card: 

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments