Fang-tastic NEW RELEASE Slider Card - La-La Land Crafts


Hey all!! Happy Thursday!! I am still having a FANG-TASTIC time playing with the NEW RELEASE stamps and dies that have come out this week from La-La Land Crafts. I seriously can't tell you how much fun it was to make this slider card within this little diorama card! 


At first you don't see him..... 


But now you do! I have named that cute little skeleton in the back Skelly Sam after the one we have sitting on our porch because he is so much fun! I made the slider a bit loose so that you could even make him dance back there. I just really love him. 


You can get a close up of Frankie back here as well. I just love how he came out! I was so happy I was able to stick some cute little cheeks on him. You all know how much I love LOVE LOVE my cheekies!!! 


I had to make him a bit spooky even if he is a bit to cute to be spooky haha! 


I had a lot of fun with the pumpkin and mummy as well. The pumpkin I wanted to make him look as if he had a candle on inside of his head. I also had fun with his little pin stripped suit. 


the last thing I did was the Boo! Die. I colored it like poison was dripping on it. After I was all done and happy with it, I put glossy accents over the black part to really make it fun!!!


The Copic Colors I used are:

Vampire:
Skin: E000, 00, 21
Hair: C9, 7, 5, 3, BV34
Blacks: C9, 7, 5, 4
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 46, 89
Gold: Y26, 28, Gold Gel Pen
Pumpkin:
YR12, 14, 16, 18, 24, Y08, 13
Clothes: C3, 4, 5, 7, 9, White gel pen, V14, 28
Frankie:
Skin: YG13, 03, 01, 00
Eyes: B00, 01, C1
Hair: C9, 6, 3
Clothes: BV34, 11, 13, V14, 28, C9, 7, 5, 3, W5, Y26
Mummy:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21
Eyes: B00, 01, C1
Wrappings: E41, 42, 43, 44
Skelly:
E40, 41, C1
Eyes: B00, 01

Distress Oxide:
Black Soot
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card: 

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments