Cute Witch - New Challenge at The Paper Shelter #488


 

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Who doesn't love a super cute witch in the month of October?? The new challenge over at The Paper Shelter is to use a digital image. I know that all

of you can join in this challenge, we all have digital images. if you don't have one this is a good time to add one to your life haha! 



I actually colored this cutie in my Copic Academy classes a couple weeks ago, we had fun! All the great folds are so perfect and the way the image is drawn it really helps you to figure out where they all go, so NICE!

 


The pattern paper is just some old retired paper that I have from Stampin' Up! A friend of mine was kind enough to send me all her paper that she didn't have a use for any longer and knew I could use it. 

 


I love coloring the ruffles on her had and her little bow. I just love this hat completely! 



I also love her pot of witches brew. We used some pretty bright colors so that this would look toxic haha! 

 



 The last things I added were some fun Halloween Dies and some sequins to match her outfit.


The Copic markers I used are:


Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 37
Hair: E42, 43, 44
Purples: V20, 22, 25, 28
Oranges: YR12, 15, 16, 18
black : C2, 7, 6, 5, 3
Greens: YG13, 00, 01
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



The Copic Academy by Copictopia


Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments