Fun In The Sun - Anything Goes Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to use Have Fun In The Sun Digital Stamp for this new challenge! I had so much fun coloring it!  The theme for challenge is ANYTHING GOES so really you can get your creative really going to take part, YAY!! 


Since this is the summer break challenge I felt Have Fun In The Sun was the perfect image! Plus, she just really makes me smile. 


Remember when I said I had fun? I actually printed out 5 copies of this image. I cut them all apart bit by bit and layered them all on top of each other so they would look 3D. I always have so much fun doing that!! 



The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Orange: YR12, 14, 15, 16, 18
Blues: B000, 00, 01, BG02
Pinks: RV02, 04, 06, 09
Glass Lens: Silver Wink a Stella 
Wood: E30, 31, 33, 35
Eyes: BG05, 01, 000
Greens: YG00, 01, 03
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



The Copic Academy by Copictopia


Here are the products I used on this card:

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments