Best Day Ever ~ The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all!! Happy Thursday! Today I have to show you a card I made showcasing the beautiful Best Day Ever Clear Stamp Set! I love this

stamp set so much. I ended up using this card for my husband. Fathers day is coming up and I wanted to give my hubby a little something sweet. Plus, he has been so amazing putting up with me while we hunt for a house.

 

I wanted the background to match her little dress. Drawing the flowers on her dress was a lot of fun! Then I had to color the background to make it all match. I embossed with a stencil and then colored all the raised parts. 



The sentiment is also from the set. I hand-cut the little flag after I stamped it on the cardstock. 

 


I really love these little characters from this stamp set. I will need to color the Vespa next!

The Copic colors I used are: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Reds: R29, 17, 05
Greens: YG21, 23, 25
Jeans: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Blonde Hair: E41, 42, 43
Black Hair: C4, 5, 6, 7, 8
White Gel Pen 

 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments