Unicornmania for Birthday Challenge #472 ~ The Paper Shelter

 

Unicornmania from The Paper Shelter

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am so excited today to be sharing with you the card I made for the new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog. The theme for challenge #472 is

Birthday!! Which for me is PERFECT! I made this tag with thoughts of Meadow in mind since her birthday is at the end of this month. 

I made this tag in mind to go on a gift that we got her MONTHS ago! She actually helped me design this, which you all know I LOVE! Meadow is my little muse and I love to craft with her. She is VERY honest and will tell me if something truly looks bad haha! We all need someone like her when we are crafting.

I had an A.MAZE.ING time coloring Unicornmania Digital Stamp from The Paper Shelter. She is so darn cute and coloring the hair was so much fun! 

I tried the best that I could to match the Three Candles Die to the hair in the Unicornmaina onesie. I cut the Three Candles die out of white cardstock and backed with the pink, yellow, and blue cardstock. I used to actually cut them out in all the colors and piece together the parts that pop out.. till one day I got smart and just glued them on cardstock and then cut it out haha! 


The Balloon Die I cut out of Neenah cardstock and then colored, again trying to match the hair of the Unicornmania colors. I was going to put one balloon at first but then decided it didn't look balanced so I had to put a second. Besides... who doesn't love balloons? 

Instead of a sentiment I decided to use dies instead. I really love how it all looks and came together. I used 2 different dies for this because I LOVE how both the fonts look together. 

The last thing I added was the Holeless Sequins and the Sweetheart Flowers. Both are some of my favorite if not my most favorite embellishments.

The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E41, 42, 43
Eyes: B00, 02, 05, C1
Unicorn Onesie: RV00, 10, 81, 83
Unicorn Onesie Hair: RV10, B05, Y11
Wings and Unicorn Face: E50, 53, R00
Unicorn Horn: RV10, C1
Zipper: C2
Socks: B05, 00, RV10, 00, Y11

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments