Knight Luka - All For The Boys ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! This week it is All About The Boys for the team at La-La Land Crafts, so I decided upon creating with Knight Luka! Isn't he just so handsome in his suit of armor?! This card was a lot of fun to make. I actually used a technique that I learned from Irina, the owner of La-La Land Crafts, a few weeks ago. 

Do you see it? Look a little closer at the top layer of the Kraft cardstock... I used the Stitched Zigzags Die to DRY EMBOSS!!! Can you believe it! I thought it was still going to cut the paper but IT DIDN'T! It is just to exciting for such an awesome technique that I never even thought about! 

First, I ran it through my Crossover (on the 8 setting for those who have one) with the silicon pad under the paper and the die. Then, I ran it through a second time but without the die to soften up the look a little bit. Isn't that just to much fun!!! 


I put some of the Frantage Embossing Enamel Powder from Stampendous on it just to bring out the gold dots on his front bit of armor. The Double Stitched Hexagon Die was a lot of fun and was so easy to do. It helped me to pull out the fun of the dry embossed Stitched Zigzags Die into the rest of the card as well as bringing more of his armor colors out. 

The Copic Colors I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21
Hair: E53, 55
Armor: C1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Tunic: E41, 42, 43, 27, 25, Gold Gel Pen
Belt: E23, 21
White Gel Pen

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card:   

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments