COLORING VIDEO So Ready For Spring #474 The Paper Shelter Challenge

 


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am so excited today to be sharing with you So Ready For Summer Digital Image showcased on the card I made for the new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog. The theme for challenge #474 is Digital Image, the theme can't get any easier than all of that!

I am sure there has to be a digital image from The Paper Shelter that you would want to use. 

I colored this sweet girl in one of my previous Copic Academy classes. While I was teaching the class I let everyone know how her and her outfit just made me think of pink lemonade for some reason. It was probably because I could completely see her in yellows and pinks. 

 

It was fun doing her jeans just a little bit differently having them ripped in spots. 

I absolutely LOVE the digital paper that I found to go with her. I think it is so perfect! You can find the link to that below, although she comes with great paper of her own supplied with the image when you purchase her! That is one of the things I LOVE about The Paper Shelter... not only do you get the image you can color yourself, but an already colored image AND digital paper that matches her!!! The only reason I didn't use the paper she came with is because of my thoughts of pink lemonade :)

The Copic markers I used are:

Skin E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 29
Eyes: YG00, 01, 03, C1
Pants: B91, 93, 95 97 99, E21
Pinks: R21 20, 30 32
Yellows: Y00, 11, 13, 15
Hat & Bag: E41, 42, 43, 44, T2, C0, 1
Glasses: N3, 4, 5
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





 
 

Here is the COLORING VIDEO that you have been waiting to see: 

 
 

If you are unable to view the video for any reason or would just like to see it bigger please feel free to view it here on YouTube
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments