COLORING VIDEO Marci With Pen Thinking Of You ~ La-La Land Crafts

Hey All! Happy Friday!!! This week I have the sweet Marci With Pen Rubber Stamp for you on a sweet thinking of you card. She is absolutely PERFECT for this project

with her cute little heart on her shirt and her little notepad ready to go. 

She is so cute and adorable I had to pair her up with the Hello Life Paper Pack. The lined paper in the Hello Life Paper Pack was perfect and matched up with her little notepad. 


I loved the little red with white polka dot paper because I had put little white gel pen accents on the red parts of her outfit so it was perfect. 

The Copic Colors I used are:

Skin: E00, 11, 04, 21, R20, 30, 29
Hair: C3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Reds: R59, 29, 17, 05
Pen: C2, E31, 35, R29
Shoes: C3, 4, 7, 6, Y26, W4, 5
Jeans: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Paper E40, 41
White Shirt: C00, 0, 1, 2

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card:   

 

Here is the video that you have been waiting for: 


 If you cannot view this on my blog please feel free to watch Copic Speed Coloring Marci With Pen on YouTube.com 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments