COLORING VIDEO Enchanted Rockabilly - The Paper Shelter Challenge #476

 

Copic Coloring Enchanted Rockabilly The Paper Shelter


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am so excited I am in LOVE with the new challenge over at The Paper Shelter blog. The theme for challenge #476 is
Going Dotty! Which if you think about it

is perfect for me since I LOVE polka dots!!! I am showcasing the Enchanted Rockabilly Digital Stamp for this weeks theme.

 

Copic Coloring Enchanted Rockabilly The Paper Shelter

I colored her earlier in the month in my Copic Academy classes. We had a great time coloring her together. 

Her outfit and hair are amazing and fun to color! You can see by the video at the bottom of this post, how much fun it was. 

I love all the extra detail that you can put into her and her outfit! I just used some fun pattern paper to match her little outfit and just make the whole card pop. 


Of course I had to add some flowers just... well because I can haha! You can also probably see in the above photo I even used a stencil to put some polka dot texture on the card as well. The theme was going dotty... I think I went dotty pretty well ;)

The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 29
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27
Reds: E59, 29, 17, 05
Earring: Y26, 28
White & Wings: C0, 1, 2
Glasses C7, 9
Shoes: R59, 29, 17, 05, E30, 31
Eyes: BG05, 01, 000
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



The Copic Academy by Copictopia


Here are the supplies I used for the card: 




Here is the Copic coloring video you have been waiting for: 



If you cannot see it here on my blog please feel free and welcome to watch Copic Coloring Enchanted Rockabilly video on YouTube. 



I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments