Hippos In Paradise - La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Happy Friday! I always seem to forget about some of the other dies and things until after a new release is over with. I colored the cute Hippos In Paradise Clear Stamp Set for a class for Copic Academy so I just had to use it on my next card. 

 

This week the team's challenge was flowers. The Hippos In Paradise works perfect with this beautiful Hibiscus Flower Die. I also decided to use the Shadow Box Die for the first time as well. 


I have to tell you it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be! I will have a tutorial for you on June 3rd! I need to get all the photos and things together ;) 

 


I stamped Mahalo on the Long Flags Die for the sentiment. I wanted to use "Wish you were here" to embrace my brat child side of my personality but it wouldn't fit haha!


Here is a close up of the flowers. They were a lot of fun to color! I of course had Meadow cut them all out for me HAHA!

I finished off the edges with the Build-a-Frame Fancy Large Die. The rest of the frame looked a little plain and blah but the Build-a-Frame Fancy Large Die made it look so much better!!


The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: W2, 3, 4, 5, E93
Skirt, Flowers, Shoes and Drink Umbrella: RV10, 00, R81
Straw: Y11
Drink: YR65, Y11
Coconut Bra: E71, 31, 47, 59, 49, White Gel Pen
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25
Flowers: R81, 83, 85, Y06
Candles: E23, 25, 71, Y06, YR12, R05

Distress Oxide Colors I used for the background:
Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:   
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments

  1. LOVE your frame for this project!!!! Your coloring is absolutely the best!!!! Thanks foir sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!