Happy Camper Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Meadow's birthday is coming up at the end of the month. She LOVES going out in the evening to the fire pit and roasting marshmallows. So what a better fun thing to do on her birthday but make little S'mores kits for everyone. I made this cutie

using Happy Camper Marci and I really think that it is perfect for Meadow. 


I was actually surprised that I had a bag that was wide enough for the chocolate bar to fit so nicely across. I am even more surprised we even had any marshmallows left after the kids were out roasting the night before haha! 


Happy Camper Marci is perfect for this little goodie/treat bag. I had a lot of fun coloring her and actually colored her awhile ago in one of my Copic Academy classes.  We did her when we were looking at how to color glowing light sources.

We also colored the little critters from the Happy Trails Clear Stamp Set. I have had them laying about in my folder waiting for a good time and project to use them on. This was perfect!!! 


I made a night scene of course You can see how I made the Galaxy Background on my Youtube Channel

I cut the Grass Patches Die out with black cardstock so that it would look more like night. I love doing things like that because it is so much fun! the other things like the Birch Trees Die with Neenah cardstock so I could color it with a bit of a glow. 

The Copic Colors I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21 ,R20, 30, 32
Hair: E09, 21, 23,
Pinks: R81, 83, 85, 89
Critters: E41, 42, 43
Boots: E95, 97, 99, Y26, W4
Shirt and Shorts: YG91, 93, 95
Greens: YG01, 03
Glow: Y00
Fire: R05, YR12, Y13
Leaves: YG21, 23
Wood: E31, 33, 35



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:   

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments