Welcome Spring! Girl Power Challenge #465 ~ The Paper Shelter


Hey All! Today I am playing with Cherie Cherry from The Paper Shelter. The Paper Shelter challenge for this week is Girl Power. I think this is a great stamp for girl power. What girl/woman doesn't feel empowered just after winter with a gorgeous pair of shoes and a beautiful spring dress on! 


I love the spring dress Cherie Cherry has on with all its cute cherries 🍒! She is just so pretty with all her curls! I had to give her some gorgeous eyes to stand out so I went with green. 



Her shoes are fabulous! I didn't realize it until I was editing the photos that I had her stepping down right on the word welcome.

 


I was super happy to get to use my flowers for this card as well. It has been a while since I have been able to use them and I have DRAWERS FULL HAHA! So, yes out they came so they could be used. 


The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Lips: R59, 29
Eyes: YG03,  00, 01, C0, 2
Hair: E50, 53, 55
Reds: R59, 29, 17, 05
White: C0, 1
Cherry Stems: YG03


Here are the supplies that I used so you can have easy access to them:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Paper Shelter challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous use of one our images, love your backing paper that goes so well with the image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card as always. Could you please check your email. I have tried to contact you about the Paper shelter DT. Thanks. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. It is absolutely perfect.
    Congratulations on your DT appointment for the Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!