Relax and Unwind ~ La-La Land Crafts



Hey all!! This week La-La Land Crafts the team's challenge was to use the cute critters of La-La Land Crafts. There are so many different cute critters to choose from it is hard. Luckily my hubby needed a pick-me-up card. Yes, this card was completely for my hubby. I am not sure if he likes the cards I give him... but oh well he is stuck haha! 


I did have a lot of fun with this card. I wanted the background paper to look like a very nice spa wallpaper so I used the Asian Fusion Paper Pack. Crushed Curry cardstock from Stampin' Up! worked wonderfully with the Asian Fusion. 




The hippo is just a little cutie. Yes, it is a girl hippo but that is okay. She is drinking a little Mojito and that is one of the things that count. I had this card and my hubby's favorite adult beverage waiting for him when he got home. I knew he was going to need the drink as well after the day he had at work. 



Yes of course the little duck is taking a nice lounge in the hot tub? bath? not sure be he has a mojito as well haha! 



The "Oh" is from the Stitched Hello Die. I just rearranged the letters to spell what I wanted. I am not sure why I have not thought of doing this before. It would be fun to have a complete alphabet that was in this style. 



The last thing I added was the dew drops and the sentiment on the Long Flags Die. I didn't realize that this sentiment was from the Birthday Present Marci when she was part of a Club LLLC kit and the sentiments had changed, oops! But I love it anyway. I hope you do as well. 


The Copic Colors I used are:
Duck: Y15, 11, 00, YR12, 23, 15
Towel: RV00, 10, R81
Duck Bath: N0, 1, 2, 3
Hippo: C0, 2, 3 ,4, 5
Towel: R00, 01, 02
Mojitos: GOOO, 12, 21


If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments