Under Construction


Hey all!!! So as you all know I recently moved my blog from a self-hosted WordPress over to Blogger. I know huge move!

While I THOUGHT I had everything squared away and ready to go to switch my domain name over so everyone could still have the ease of finding me... I was OH so wrong. ALL my photos disappeared 😬😲😳
Yes, you read that correctly all my photos GONE YIKES!!

While information is here... please bear 🐻 with me while I am inserting photos back into the posts. Thank goodness I save all my photos whew! 

Thanks for being patient with me... 


 






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments