Stuffed Bunny for Easter - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hey all! I have not posted any Rubbernecker Stamps for you for a while. I actually used this cute Stuffed Bunny Rubber Stamp last year but didn't have a chance to post it before Easter. Now, is my chance I am so happy I get to post him this year. I love this Stuffed Bunny stamp he is so cute! 


I had some paper I had been dying to use that I found at Hobby Lobby and I had my chance. His fur colors look great with this paper. You would think I had the paper first, but I actually colored the bunny long in advance.  I also used a sketch from my book for the card, which was fun. I love being able to look in my book and have a layout that fits what I want to do. 


Isn't he just perfect for a nice Easter card? He also makes for a good birthday, or baby shower card as well. there are just so many different things you can use him for. I also placed a nice Nested Circle Scallop Die behind him. I placed the twine ribbon and the strands of twine I wanted to have a nice rustic kind of feel to go with the vintage. 





The last thing I did was grabbed a sentiment from the Organic Set #2 Clear Stamp Set from Rubbernecker Stamps. I really love this stamp set. It has some fantastic birthday sentiments and beautiful floral silhouettes for any kind of card you would want them for. 




The Copic markers I used are:
E50, 51, 53, 55, R00. 01, 02

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies that I used on this card:


I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it. You will find more Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration on their Facebook Page.

Until next time friends!!!







Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments