Make Tea, Not War - Cat's Pajamas Floral Challenge Reminder



Hey all!! I am back with a very adorable card for The Cat's Pajamas Floral Challenge. I hope that you will all participate as it is the last challenge that The Cat's Pajamas will be hosting on their blog. This is a very special challenge for all of us.  

Today I am using Make Tea, Not War Clear Stamp Set with one of the cutest buns EVER. Well besides all the other Cat's Pajamas buns that you all know I love so much! 


You will probably notice a bit of a difference with my choice in colors for this little bun. You all know that I normally use my daughter Meadow's bun, Lollie, for inspiration. But on March 31st we will be adding another bun to our family. Her name is going to be Peaches. 





Isn't she just the cutest!! I don't even have her home yet and I am already in love! 


I tried to make the bunny in the cup look like her as much as possible. It was fun naming her Peaches. To me it looks like she was eating peaches and got it all over her face. Or at least something orange and I liked Peaches the best.


After I colored the bun I went to cutting the paper and adding some ribbon I got from a friend. Isn't it pretty?!? 


Here is the sentiment I used from the stamp set. I made my own flag for the sentiment because I wanted it close and the flags I have are all to big. 



I also did a double bow with the same ribbon. I love making these because my daughter always says "ooooo you're making one of those faaaannnccyyy bows" and sounds like Thurston Howell III from Gillians Island hahaha!!! She teases because I use my fingers to tie the bows haha! 


Here is one last look at the bun in a cup. The cup does have a handle on it. However, I messed up the cutting and went right through it. I didn't want to do it over because I think I was pretty close to actually coloring Peaches. 


The Copic markers I used are:

Fur: E50, 51, 53, C0, 1, 3, 4
Blues: B11, 13, 15
Yellows: Y21, 23, 24, 11
 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for this card:



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!