Holy Cow ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release




Hey all! Happy Thursday! We are on day 4 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! This week has been so much fun with all these new great birthday stamps and dies! I am using Holy Cow Clear Stamp Set today. I am so excited to have this card for you. I love this stamp set it is absolutely adorable




This card was so much fun and will bring a lot of memories! When I was coloring these two cuties... Meadow and I were calling them Mr. Chocolate Milk and Ms. Strawberry Milk. It was just so much fun!


I am using the awesome new Twenty 21 Die on the new super cute Gift Bag Die. It was so fun, all through retreat last year was saying we now needed a Twenty 21 Die and here we have it! I am super happy that we do. This little Gift Bag Die is so much fun as well!! I decided to stuff a bit of birthday tissue paper I had leftover from my birthday last year inside.


The ribbon streams are supposed to go down. However, I cut mine in half because they covered the Twenty 21 Die and I didn't want that. Cutting them in half and facing them in different directions really helped.  Did you see the pattern paper I used on the Gift Bag Die??? It is the new Celebrate Paper Pack. So cute and fun! Perfect for birthdays.


Of course, you can't have a birthday card (at least a fun one) without these cute little Three Candles Die. I love putting colored paper behind or just leaving nothing behind them at all. I can't get enough of them. I love how long they are. Just perfect for a slimline card or any other size. You can also see the Balloon Die just behind the Three Candles Die as well.


In this photo, I was trying to get in close to see the Celebration Layering Stencil in the background. The yellow I used is the Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink so it is very faint in photos.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Chocolate Milk Cow: E29, 23, 25, 27, 30, 21, W00, 1
Gift: Y08, 06, 04, B05, 02
Strawberry Milk Cow: RV10, 00, R81, E23, 25, 30, 93, Colorless 0, W00, 1
Balloon: B05, 04, 02, 01, 000
Flames (candles): Y35


If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments