Hippo Birdie Birthday Card ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release




Hey all! Happy Saturday! Today is Hippo Birdie Clear Stamp day for me. As far as I am concerned we are starting off the weekend right with more cute birthday stamps and products to show off from the La-La Land Crafts New Release! I can't think of a better way to start off the weekend. We have been having so much fun with the birthday theme of this release. Who doesn't need loads of birthday cards, right!




Hippo Birdie Clear Stamp Set is absolutely adorable! I really can't get enough of this little hippo.



I did have a bit of a mishap when I was coloring her. I dropped my C5 marker on her belly and I couldn't get rid of the mark. So I used a little tiny heart sequin to put over and make it look like a fancy little beebo.



I couldn't resist making this card all about stars so I could match this little hippos star balloon. The first thing I started with besides the new Celebration Layering Stencil was the Double Stitched Star Die so I could make a fun shaker card.



I had to use the new Three Candle Die as well. I love these candles they are so much fun for birthday cards. I know you have been able to also see in my photos the new Celebration Layering Stencils as well. The stencils really make the card have a pop of fun.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Hippo: C0, 1, 2, 3, 4, R00, 01, E40
Yellows: Y04, 06, 08, 17, 38
Greens: YG00, 01, 03

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


Here are the supplies I used for the card: 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments