VIDEO TUTORIAL: Heart Shaker Card



Hey all! Happy Friday! I hope that you had an amazing week! I have a very cute shaker card for you today using La-La Land Crafts Heart Locket Marci. I have a couple of video tutorials for you. One you may have already seen, coloring class for Heart Locket Marci. Then I have another video tutorial of how I made this card



The theme for this week on the La-La Land Crafts design team was Hearts & Love. I think I got the hearts part down what do you think? It was so much fun making this card. You all know how much I love my shaker cards though.


I love how I colored her outfit this time. I have colored Heart Locket Marci before but I have not done the translucent sleeves before. I may just start doing this going forward when I use her, I absolutely love it. If you want to see how I did that, I have a full coloring class video below.


I finally got to use my Scalloped Heart Die that I have been waiting forever to use! I decided to make it into a shaker with the extra little heart that comes with the die for the inside. This die is an excellent design! Of course, I had to use the next to smallest heart in the Stitched Nested Hearts Die for an extra little heart at the bottom.


I also have not gotten to use the Hearts & Harlequins Layering Stencil in a long time so I have been super excited for this. I really love how the stencil comes out when you use it for dry embossing.

Now you will find the video tutorial at the bottom of my post.

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Headband & shirt: B0000, 00, 01, 02, 04, 05, YG23, 25, white gel pen
Locket: Y28, 26, 23, white gel pen
Boots: E40, 41, 42, Y26, W5

PAPER CUT & SCORE
White cardstock:
(1) 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base)
Scored @ 4 1/4
scraps for die cutting

Gold cardstock
(1) 5 1/4 x 4
scraps for die cutting

Pattern paper: LLLC Spring Has Sprung
(1) 5 x 3 3/4

Scraps for die-cutting

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 





Here are the supplies I used for the card:



Here is the video tutorial that you have been waiting for I hope you enjoy it!





 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments