Winter Bears ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! We are on day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! I am so excited! I LOVE these new little Winter Bears. They are so very sweet and adorable. I had a teammate tell me the card I made, with them altogether, they looked like the Olympic Ski Team. However, I think these Winter bears are much cuter than that.



I had a lot of fun coloring these little guys! It was fun to pick out different colors and different designs for their clothes. I had started out with my intent to be to color match the paper.... but that went sideways when I just let the images inspire me, which is what I normally do.





Aren't they just the cutest!! I also used the new release Ski Lodge Die. Today however I decided to color it instead of just cut it out with paper like I did on Monday.


I really love how it came out. I wanted it to sort of resemble a log cabin, I think I did okay.



I really wanted to use the Mountains from the Mountains Die. But I also didn't want to cover up the fun texture I did on the Home For Christmas Paper Pack design I used. How fun and perfect to put them in the background like this?!?!



Here is a close up of the super fun texturing I did with some texture paste and the Snowy Hills Layering Stencil.  Doesn't it look awesome! Can you tell I love how this card came out??? Haha!

The Copic Colors I used are:
Bear Fur: E50, 51, 53, R11, 00
Sitting bear clothes: R59, 29, 17, 05, C00, 1, 2
Sitting bear eyes: YG03, 01, 00
Coffee bear clothes: R02, 11, 00, W00, 2
Coffee cup: R29, G21, W00, 2
Coffee bear eyes: BG000, 02, B01
Ski bear: N0, 1, 2, BG000, 01, 02, 05, B00, 01
Ski bear eyes: YG17, 13, 11
Snow shovel bear clothes: YG03, 00, 01, 09, E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Snow shovel bear eyes: BG000, 01, 02
Shovel: E30, 31, 33, 35, N0, 1, 2



 If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments