Hot Cocoa Molli ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! Happy Thursday! We are on day 4 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! This week has been so much fun with all these new great winter stamps and dies! I am just in love with this new release Hot Cocoa Molli Rubber Stamp! If you cannot tell already I am also just in love with the Poinsettia Die as well. I might be using that a lot even during the year. I can't seem to stop using it!



With Hot Cocoa Molli's sweet little sweater and hat I just had to try my hand at using a knit type texture. She is absolutely perfect for a wonderful wintertime scene with snow and a Ski Lodge Die to match.



I also decided to color the Ski Lodge Die again just as I did yesterday. I cut the Skis Die to try and color match my cardstock with the Christmas Hodgepodge Paper Pack.


You can see that gorgeous Green Cardstock Leather Texture from La-La Land Crafts again in the trees I cut out using the Mountain Die. I just love those little trees they are perfect for setting the scene, making the Ski Lodge Die look like it is in the background.



The last thing I added was the Poinsettia Die to the card. I used the Home For Christmas Paper Pack to cut it out. There is a piece of the Home For Christmas Paper Pack that is white with some greyish black snowflakes on it that make for the perfect white poinsettia.

 

The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R30, 20
Hair: E42, 43, 44, 47, 49
Pink: R83, 31, RV10, 00
Fuzzy collar, hat and sleeve cuff: W00, 0, 2, 3, 4, 7
Pants: E40, 41, 42, 43



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments