VIDEO TUTORIAL: Christmas Elf Luka


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I am back today with the new release Christmas Elf Luka Rubber Stamp. Isn't he just a cutie for any Christmas card? I used some of the fun new release dies as well to make this card come together. I even have a tutorial on how I put the card together as well.


I decided to do him in more blue and tan colors that were more boyish instead of Christmas. I knew the rest of the team would probably be doing more traditional Christmas colors. I used a bit of corduroy pants and some Copic colorless blender solution to make the design on his tunic.


I really love the Deco Panel Die how it looks like some of the metalwork in some of the older homes and you can see the brickwork behind it. The brickwork is actually from the new On The Wall Layering Stencils. I used some Ferrari Red dimensional paint from Art Anthology to get that nice textured look of the bricks using the stencil.



You can also see that I used the new Large Clock Die in the photo above. I love that new die it can be used for so many different things in so many different ways. My teammate Jenny made a shaker card with it, be sure to check out her post as well.


I also had a lot of fun with the Stitched Merry Die and the Merry Christmas Die. I used the top of the C in Christmas as if Christmas Elf Luka was tiptoeing on the top of it. It was so fun!


I just HAD to use the new Poinsettia Die! It is so pretty and I love how the leaves curl up on their own by just putting a crease in the center stitching. I used the Home For Christmas Paper Pack for the Poinsettia Die (the snow flurry piece that is all white) and some of the green cardstock that La-La Land Crafts sells in their shop. I also used the same white piece of paper from the Home For Christmas Paper Pack for the Large Clock Die.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R30
Hair: E43, 44, 47, 49
Tans: E40, 41, 42, 43
Dark Browns: E44, 47, 49
Blues: B23, 24, 26, 37
Belt: E95, 97, 99
Buckles: Y21, 26, 28
White: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



If you like this card and would like to know how I put it all together and the process I go through to make it... here is the video I made for you :)



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. all I can say is wow - great way to layer up!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!