Santa Mona Naughty Or Nice ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Happy Friday! For today's theme, I am using Santa Mona. The theme for the La-La Land Crafts design team is Naughty or Nice. It is a fun theme that I love! I may have gone a little crazy with all the different die cuts but Santa Mona really had me inspired.



I actually colored Santa Mona for the Copic Academy class this last week it was so much fun. Instead of coloring her legs with bare skin as Irina did in the product insert, I colored her with leggings at my daughter's request.



I have been waiting for Christmas to come yet again so that I could use the Stitched Merry and the Merry Christmas Dies together. I loved putting the Pine Bough Die on either end for embellishments. I have not gotten to use that die yet so I was very excited to.



I used the Large Stitched Tags and Right Pocket Dies to make the gift card pocket. I love how there is a Right Pocket Die and a Left Pocket Die so you can have it go any direction that you want it to. It was a lot of fun making this card into a gift card holder.



The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Shoes: C4, 5, 7, 8
Fuzzy parts: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 7
Pine Branches: YG63
Pine Cones: E43



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!



Comments