Happy Halloween Witch Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Happy Halloween! Or Happy Día de Muertos if that is what you are celebrating on this wonderful fall day. Today I have this cute little Witch Marci from La-La Land Crafts to share with you. I actually colored her during one of my Facebook Live classes for The Copic Academy. It is so fun to use the images we color together for cards.


In class, we wanted to explore coloring different colors of skin. Witch Marci is perfect for just such a fun class.


The colors we used for Witch Marci made it so very easy and fun to make this card. I used some old Halloween paper that I had from last year. I love the paper so I have been saving every scrap that I had.


It was great being able to use some of the dies that I have been wanting to use for so long and have not had the chance to. The Spider Web Border Die fits perfectly just behind Witch Marci.


La-La Land Crafts Eerie Bats Die is wonderful it has 3 different sizes of bats to put on your card. You can see one in the photo above and one in the photo just above this one. To curve the bat wings on each bat I just used my thumbnail but you could always used a bone folder or something of the sort.


While finishing up the card I wanted to tie in the purple in her hair and the green of the skin. I achieved the purple of her hair using the beautiful glitter ribbon. Using the Star Wreath Die with purple cardstock also helped.

Green rhinestones that I have had forever helped me to achieve tying in the color of her skin. I am really happy I still had these ones because all the other green ones I had were either more Christmas type green or too light of a green. These green rhinestones were perfect.

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: YG06, 03, 01, 00
Hair and all purple: V20, 22, 23, 25, 28
Orange: YR12, 15, 16, 18
Black: C0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9
Buckles: Y21, 26, 28
Broom: Y23, YR21, E23, E31, 33, 35

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!






Comments