Halloween Haunted House & Pirate Scarecrow - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hey all! Today I have some more Halloween fun for you using Rubbernecker Stamps Haunted House and Pirate Scarecrow. Now, before I get you too excited... I started coloring this last year before Halloween and never got around to finishing it until this week, and now Pirate Scarecrow is retired.



I am so sad he was my favorite. They do have other great scarecrows which I have the search page for scarecrows listed in my supply list below. I tried the best I could to put a little more detail into the house to try and make it come alive. I think that was the really fun part of this card as well. I stamped the house first, masked it. Then, I stamped the Pirate Scarecrow, masked him. Then, I did the background with Distress Oxide Inks.



After I got the background done, I colored the house, then the scarecrow. I really love how it all came together. I cut out the entire thing with the Nested Rectangle Stitched Die (second largest). I needed to have a little something behind the layer so I used the Nested Rectangle Scallop Die (second largest). These two are magnificent pair to have. Together they bring that little something extra to the card and layers.



I also used the awesome Tabbed Grass Die and the Corn Stalks Die in black to make it have the resemblance of night.

The Copic markers I used are:
Face: E30, 31, 33
Hat & Jacket: E89, 87, 84, 81
Green: G99, 97
Belt Buckle: Y23, 26, 21
Belt: E19, 23, 25
Post, E23, 25, 27
Shirt: B99, 26, 24, 37, 39
Pumpkin: YR18, 16, 15, 12
House: C1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7
Moon: C00, 1, 2

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies that I used on this card:


Until next time friends!!!


Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments