Gnome For Halloween? - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hey all! Are you Gnome for Halloween? hee hee see what I did there. We are home or Gnome for Halloween with covid still out there, so why not have some fun with it. I colored little Andre Winter Gnome Rubber Stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps last year. We all know how much I love gnomes and I have been dying to use him. It doesn't matter to me if it says winter... I will make him whatever I want haha! Love me some gnomies!



I love Andre Winter Gnome Rubber Stamp because you can use him for practically anything with his little polka dot hat. You can actually do that with any of the little gnomes from Rubbernecker Stamps, I love it.



The Haunted House Die is also so cute and so much fun. I actually left a couple of things off because they would be covered or I just didn't want to put them on the house. But I did cut out extra bricks so I could put those on. That is the fun thing about this Haunted House is it is 100% all built by you so you can add things and not use things if you don't want to. I used some liquid glue (in my supply list below) to adhere everything together.



I also used the Wrought Iron Gate Die. The reason I used this die with the Andre Gnome in the front of it, is because I really wanted it to look like the Haunted House Die was back in the background. Behind the house, I used the Spooky Tree Die. It is kind of tucked behind because I really was trying to make everything show properly without cutting the house and the gnome off because they were the main focal points of my card.



I thought it was fun to use the Nested Circle Small Stitch Die out of the mirrored bat paper that I had. I like that it looks like a moon of bats.. so fun!


I also used the Bats and Spiderwebs Die for some extra fun accents. The last thing I added to the card is the orange rhinestones.



The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Glasses: BG000
Beard: C1, 2, 3, 4
Black: C5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Orange: YR18, 16, 12
Green: Y11, YG09, 01

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!


Here are the supplies that I used on this card:




I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it. You will find more Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration on their Facebook Page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page 

Comments