Batty For You Let's Brew Up Fun ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Happy Friday! For today's theme, I am using Batty For You Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts. The La-La Land Crafts team is working on the theme of Black, White, and 1 other color.  I always have fun with these themes and these little bats are perfect for it.
Before I got started on the card, I laid out the little bats of how I wanted them to go on this slimline card. All the little bats looked like they were dancing and it made me laugh. It is where I got the idea for the "Let's Brew Up Some Fun" sentiment from the Tricks or Sweets Clear Stamp Set.


I stamped the sentiment on some white cardstock and cut it out using the Nested Stitched Circles Die (3rd largest). After, I noticed that I had the Corner Web Die, can we say Fun!!! There are 6 of the Corner Web Die cut out of black cardstock. For the sentiment, I used 4 around the backside and two - one on opposite corners. To make them fit around the sentiment I only showed them from the 3rd "rung" is that the right word? of the web.

For the green cardstock, I used the Scalloped Rectangle Die (second largest). After, I cut the green cardstock from the Scalloped Rectangle Die I ran it back through my Crossover II with the mountain looking stencil from the Snowy Hills Layering Stencils to get the texture in the background. It didn't look as blah and plain after I did that.

I love how fun this card is. Why the bright green cardstock? The sentiment said "Brew" up some fun, making me think of witches brew, oh the fun!

Copic markers I used are:
Bats: C0, 1, 3, 4, 6, 7

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 




Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments